Peanut Butter Nutella Brownie
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pan with baking parchment.
- Melt butter then stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients.
- Heat Nutella and peanut butter until runny. Stir into brownie mix.
- Pour into tin and bake for about 25 minutes.
I made cheesecake brownie bites/cupcakes with nutella icing.
Heaven. In. Your. Mouth.