Day 49 (18 February 2012): Crepe bar for dinner!
Chocolate Cupcake with Nutella toppings and Nutella fillings
My aunty has this small online business selling cakes and other yummy stuff…If youre from Singapore, Please support her and add her @Facebook!
Peanut butter-Nutella cookies!
Message me if you want the recipe, it’s really simple.
Peanut Butter Nutella Brownie
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pan with baking parchment.
- Melt butter then stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients.
- Heat Nutella and peanut butter until runny. Stir into brownie mix.
- Pour into tin and bake for about 25 minutes.
The meal of a champion.